Product Description & Review on Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
We are all aware of how inefficient fruit juicers used to be back in the days and how high maintenance they were, requireing many minutes to set them up and then even more cleaning them.
The juice extracted was little and the clean-up procedure afterwards was the most annoying part of it.
Thankfully, a new product has been developed that will quickly become your new favorite:
This dual-speed juice fountain is ideal for beginners.
Running on 850 watts and two seeds, it offers high quality juicing at an low entry-level price.
With other juicers there is an issue related to the nutrients, as enzymes and such tend to get lost.
However, with the Breville’s Nutri Disc system you extract way more nutrients than with any other juicer.
What’s more, by transferring less than 1.8F heat in the procedure it realizes a high protection of enzymes and maximizes the nutrient quantity all the while the stainless steel mesh filters the pulp out while spinning.
The versatile motor is not only able to juice hard fruits and vegetables at higher torque but also softer fruits and leafy vegetables at low torque.
Even pineapples can be juiced in bigger chunks with the rind on, because the high-quality cutting disc is very powerful.
In addition to that, most fruits and vegetables can be inserted without the need of chopping them as the large extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute can easily accommodate large chunks and entire pieces.
The Patented central feed system helps to reach the maximum possible juice extraction, so no fruit shall be wasted.
Not only that the JE98Xl is easy to use, but it is also easy to clean and maintain.It has an effective pulp-ejecting system that comes with a large-capacity pulp collector and most parts -except for the mesh basket- are dishwasher-safe, so you can clean them in the dishwasher without wasting too much time doing it the traditional way.
The heavy grade polymer body is a guarantee for durability, while there is also an integrated cord storage system under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint.
- Centrifugal juicer
- Motor 850 watt
- Low speed of 6500rpm-high spreed of 12000rpm
- Dimensions: 13.2 x 16.5 x 18.2 inches
- Weight 13.8 pounds
Below are some Key features of this attractive juicer:
- Heavy-duty 850 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (12,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with stainless steel blades and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Heavy grade polymer body for durability
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher
In terms of safety, you don’t have to about anything because this juicer has a system that prevents it from operating without the cover put in place and it also prevents it from over-heating by shutting it down when an overload is noticed.
Even the materials used are BPA-free. This means it is beyond safe for your body as no chemicals will pass into the juice.
So what are you waiting for? If you want a compact, efficient and high-quality juicer at low cost, than the Breville JE98Xl is the one to get!